- 10x20 Canopy Tent Coverage: Shade of 10x20 canopy. There is a large available space. Suitable for party, markets, trade shows, outdoor sports, parties, picnics, BBQ,or any outdoor events. It can be used in commercial areas, playgrounds, yards, gardens, farms and other outdoor occasions, as well as indoor occasions such as large gymnasiums.
- 10x20 Heavy Duty Canopy Cover Top: Bright colors. 410D High-density fabric, water resistant, not easy to tear. UV protection. Velcro along the underside of canopy to attach sidewalls.
- 10x20 Pop Up Tent Frame Material: Upgraded steel (matte powder coated). Powerful square tube bracket, sturdy and durable, anti-rust coating, not easy to deform. Reinforced center pole, sturdy and durable. And the cross bar with double layer new connectors, cold-resistant.
- 10x20 Tent with Thumb Latch Lock: Latest technology in the industry, easy to lock and release. Set up in seconds, 2-3 persons can finish it in few minutes. With no tools required. Just take the fully assembled frame with top out of the bag, pull open, place the fabrics over the frame,extend the legs and you are done.
- 10x20 Ez Up Canopy Tent Include: 10x20 Tent Frame x1 + 10x20 Canopy Top x1. Tent Height adjustment: 4 positions telescope legs. 9.5ft - 9.8ft - 10.1ft - 10.4ft (Maximum Peak Height Positions)
Connectors Dislocation Design:
1. Eliminate scratch between cross bar and deforming of cross bar to increase the use life
2. Eliminate the hurting risk in installation and closing
Tube casing-head plugs:
1. Overcome tension concentration of leg tube to avoid its deforming to increase its durability
2. Tower designing of casing head reduce hard pulling of canopy when setting up or closing
Package Size: 59"" x 15"" x 8""
Weight: 80 lbs
(Better check the length of the canopy fit your trunk of the car or not before purchase.)
Please Note: We have no control over the weather or ground conditions when this item is set-up. As with all other products of this nature this item is designed as a temporary structure and should not be left up overnight when heavy rain or winds could cause significant damage.